Each team member in WEAMSE plays a vital role in bringing our vision to life. Are you in?
WEAMSE is a fastest growing tech solutions company with clientele from Asia to Africa.
Our vision is to help business owners to grow their businesses through world-class websites. Our team has delivered 300+ projects and served 120+ clients across the world.
We need your talent to achieve our vision.
We are looking for a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The technical recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offer job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
– Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
– Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
– Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
– Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
– Performing background and reference checks.
– Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
– Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
– Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
– Forecasting recruitment budgets.
– A bachelor’s of science or human resources degree.
– A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
– Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
– Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
– front-end design implementation of applications, and websites, and the overall user experience
– Design modern and visually appealing UI/UX.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
– Programming skills & experience in AngularJS/React/VueJS
– HTML and templating experience.
– CSS with knowledge of responsive web pages that can scale with screen resolution.
– Experience testing and writing tests for your own code.
– Curiosity, creativity and sense of deliverables
– Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
– Node.js development experience and UI / UX design experience is a plus. This means you know how to style and layout a page and its components in a thoughtful, meaningful way
The ideal candidate must:
– be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including customising WordPress themes and plugins.
– efficiently work in wordpress and PHP in a timely and scalable way
– Experience in WordPress Web Development
– Have Good Communication skills.
– Any Degree or Diploma
– Experience of 0-3 years
PHP Codeigniter Developer
– Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL, WordPress Theme and Plugin Development and Programming and Logical Skills.
– Knowledge in Android/iOS app development is a plus.
– Must have good computer skills.
– Experience in working with Ubuntu operating system is a must.
– Must be fluent in English reading, writing and speaking.
– Should be able to do self-correspondence independently.
– Any Degree or Diploma
– Experience: 0-3 Years
Business Development Executive
– Online Lead conversion
– Customer Account Management
Skills and Experience:
– MBA or any other bachelor’ degree
– Excellent proficiency in English
– Excellent communication, negotiator, and presentation skills
– Possesses energetic, outgoing, self-motivated & goal-oriented
– Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently